Re: [Healeys] List Traffic

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] List Traffic
From: Roland Wilhelmy <rwil@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 07:59:52 -0700
Bob-

A lot of us lurk, I think.  I more often than not reply just to the
poster, not to the list, when it is something that has come up
repeatedly and should be on the archives already.

Another reason why I do it is because my junk mail load gets larger
after every posting to the list.  I don't blame the list and I do post
when there is something that I have to say that is unique in some way
or in response to a polling request.

I continue to get more healeys list email than any  other category.

-Roland