Re: [Healeys] List Traffic

To: healeylist <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] List Traffic
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 16:47:01 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Bob;B  In 1991 the domain Team.Net was first put on the air.B  By the end
of 1998 there were 534 subscribers to the Healey List and in December of 1998
there were 808 messages sent; i.e. an average of 26 per day.B  Without doing
an actual count, it seems as if my current daily number of emails are in a
similar range.B  Does anyone recall recent statistics being released by Mark
Bradakis?B  It would be interesting to compare the changing activity volume
over time.
--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada; b60 MkI BN7 & b62 MkII BT7
J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

--- On Tue, 6/2/09, Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net> wrote: << Folks,B  I've
been on this mailing list for a long time; can't remember how many exactly,
but maybe as long as 10 years.B  I've noticed in the last year or two the
number of daily messages has dropped off dramatically--used to get 40-50 a
day--and some 'regulars' don't post often or at all anymore.B  Of course, we
lost Dave Russell and others that weren't such prolific posters to
inevitability, but what happened to some of the other oldtimers (Keith Turk,
Gary Anderson and Reid Trummel come to mind)?B  I alsoB  know some Listers are
having trouble posting--hang in there, Jerry, we'll figure it out
eventually--but probably no more than a few.B B I B suspect the online forum
has lured some Listers away, but it's easy enough to monitor both.B  Maybe
life has gotten too hectic, or the economy has hampered some or the novelty
wore off for others?B  I hope this isn't indicative of declining
 interest in Healeys. >>