Re: [Healeys] Conclave Wolfe Island ferry

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Conclave Wolfe Island ferry
From: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 17:23:00 -0500
<<Any thoughts on taking a big Austin Healey on the ferry?>>

I think it was Michael Oritt I had a private mails with (but
some DCer, MDer or VAer can add .03<G>) I have had Hortense
(THE Healey wearing STD IL plates               AH BJ 6 ) on the
Leesburg, VA to near Frederick, MD ferry (8 Big Healeys MAX)
which has STEEP approaches with NO probs, S or T. (got a REAL
name??) !!!

Wife was SCARED to death and kept saying "I am NOT going on
THAT thing !!"  I was LMAO !!!  Been on it a couple hundred
times (crosses the upper Potomac) back when I was a teenager!!

It's 'steered' by a heavy cable which spans the river and the
'power tug' swivels in the center of the 'ferry'!!!

VERY picturesque and I heartily recommend the ride if you ever
find yourself in either area !!

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com