Re: [Healeys] Conclave Wolfe Island ferry

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Conclave Wolfe Island ferry
From: Bob Brown <blkbt7@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 08:23:15 -0700 (PDT)
Any thoughts on taking a big Austin Healey on the ferry?  Clearance?
SUV's
banging doors against the Healey?
The Wolfe
Island Ferry is a piece of cake to get on and off in a Healey, as Price stated
we did it with about a 2 dozen Healeys on the way to Burlington. Now the Cape
Vincent Ferry to get to Wolfe Island from NY is a different story. That ferry
has capacity of about 12 Healeys. When we crossed we had on in tow behind a
Pacifica and a second that could not go into reverse due to a OD problem.
The
staff of the Cape Vincent Ferry handled both cars nicely, on both ferries you
drive on and off thus no noivce driving. Go for it.
Bob