[Healeys] Healeys] Misleading Barrett Jackson promo material on BJ8

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Healeys] Misleading Barrett Jackson promo material on BJ8
From: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 20:41:47 +0200
Sorry, but I have problems to follow this discussion. There seems to be people
who like the Tanner Healeys even they are not Concours correct, or better they
do not care or even do not know how it should be right. But they like the cars
as they are and have the money to buy them. So what4s wrong with this. So
there is no need for Tanner to do anything different, as he gets good money
for what he does.
So his patronage likes to buy the cars as they are and it would be a risk for
Tanner to do the cars to original spec. Never change a winning team.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----