Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Keys Order

To: Dallas Congleton <dcongleton@embarqmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Keys Order
From: Bob Johnson <bjsbj8@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 14:25:52 -0400
Mine, 36653 (6/66, birthday this past Tuesday) has the 6 sided
(reminds me of an old Texaco service station sign) key for the
ignition/door. The truck/glove obx key is rectangular, about twice as
wide as it is high. The front and back of both keys are as you
describe except for the numbers, code, which should be different.

Bob Johnson
BJ8