[Healeys] ebay ads for cars

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Healeys] ebay ads for cars
From: "Jerry Costanzo" <grumpyinloomis@ssctv.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 18:28:10 -0700
Some of these ebay ads may look to good to be true, but some are.  My friend
just bought a Rolls Royce that had 37K original miles on it for a very good
price.  It was from an estate sale and the Ebay bidding did not meet the
reserve so he contacted the seller and negotiated a price.  I don't know where
he is going to store such a large car but it looks nice.

Wait till the scam artists hear that estate sales work.

Jerry