Re: [Healeys] Hey guys...

To: "gary brierton" <gbrierton@hotmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Hey guys...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 15:20:38 -0500
Hey Gary.... Do not... even think about taking a car you even remotely like
on the salt... unless your willing to totally destroy it...  not mess it up
a bit... not give it good story telling patina.... it will Pure and simple
Destroy your lovely little car...  Even parking in the motel in proximity of
the salt will make it go Red with RUST... and CORROSION...

Geez have I said this clear enough???

I know some of you live in salty area's and think you have a handle on
this.. but the reality is this is WAY worse then driving on a Salted
road.... this is PURE organic Salt...  the kind that eats little Healeys for
brunch...  they aren't even a decent meal to the salt gods...

Every single year I have to repaint and refurbish the Camaro... due to the
incredible corrosion...

Okay I've beat that Dog to death.... ( Poor little doggy )

Yhewwww...

Keith