Re: [Healeys] Hey guys...

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@adelphia.net>, "Randy Hicks"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Hey guys...
From: "gary brierton" <gbrierton@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 17:55:08 -0400
Thanks for the heads up, Keith, I'm glad I got that message.  Well, I'm
still set on driving to Wendover and back in the Bullet.  I've had the car
to Wendover twice ('96 and '02) to hotel lots and escaped with no damage.
Hosed her down in Salt Lake City after each visit.  So, I won't drive her
from the hotel to the Salt-Flats back and forth.  There must be local
transportation.
Where are you located, Randy?

GaryB