Re: [Healeys] thermostat discussion

To: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] thermostat discussion
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 10:54:58 +0200
Alan,
At least use an inhibitor, especialy if you have a mix of different
metals in you cooling system and you practically always have a mix of
aluminium/cast iron on the engine (waterpump, thermostat housing or
sometimes an aluminium cil. head), sometimes even a copper head gasket
and lead/tin/brass/steel on the radiator.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL