Re: [Healeys] Great Bluetooth Headphone for the Healey

To: Mark Goodman <mkgoodman@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Great Bluetooth Headphone for the Healey
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 15:19:16 +0000 (UTC)
Wrong. Study after study has shown that the distraction of cell phones is as
bad as DUI, handsfree or not (I realized this long before anyone had to write
any laws).

When I drive, my car and the road get ALL my attention--there is no call that
"needs to be answered" bad enough to put my car, myself, my passengers or
fellow travelers at risk.

bs