Re: [Healeys] Great Bluetooth Headphone for the Healey

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Great Bluetooth Headphone for the Healey
From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 14:51:55 +0000
Never.  We'll get used to it eventually.  Then we'll have the embedded
communications chips implanted under the skin on the side of our face.  Then
how are we going to tell the crazies from the phone addicts?

Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 14:42:16 +0000

On top of that, people just plain look stupid with things hanging out of their
ears.

Wonder when they'll catch on.

bs