Re: [Healeys] 100 Technical Articles

To: "'Mirek Sharp'" <m.g.sharp@sympatico.ca>, "'John Sims'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100 Technical Articles
From: "Patrick and Caroline Quinn" <p_cquinn@tpg.com.au>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 10:38:16 +1000
G'day

While we are in a back slapping, congratulatory mood please don't forget
that it was for the good graciousness of Don Hardie that the 452 pages are
now available to all.

I know Don and that he has spent years putting this together and personally
I think it's wonderful of him to make it available.

Heavens I wouldn't do it as I am far too selfish.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia