Re: [Healeys] 100 Technical Articles

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100 Technical Articles
From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 14:25:43 +0000
Sort of cold?  Are you saying that we're 'cool'?  Thanks for the compliment,
man!  That's groovy.  ;)

I think that we have a west coast?  My wife claims to travel there frequently
though I've never been.  I'm not so sure about the north though.  Like 90% of
Canadians, I live within 100 miles of the US border.  I'm pretty sure that we
don't have a south coast; ... but what about those lakes?

> Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 21:11:40 +0800
>
> I thought Canada was the 51st state? It's sort of cold, like Alaska, but
> without a West Coast.
>
> Alan
>
> '52 A90
> '53 BN1
> '64 BJ8

> >> The world is a far too serious place so let's enjoy ourselves when we
can.