Re: [Healeys] Great Bluetooth Headphone for the Healey

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Great Bluetooth Headphone for the Healey
From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 16:17:41 +0000
Well, that's the driver's fault for not dropping the phone and tending to the
driving.  Gotta get the priorities right.  Let them scream at your lap.  If
they're still screaming when you pick up again ... hang up.  :)

I wonder if we're just talking about stupid people here, regardless of whether
they're on the phone, talking to a passenger or lost in space?  And, because
of them everyone has to modify their behaviour.