Re: [Healeys] What Should We Do With Our Cars?

To: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>, <eyera3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] What Should We Do With Our Cars?
From: WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <ynotink@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 03:11:12 +0000
The really ironic thing is that in order to take advantage of the program you
still have to be able to pass a credit check, something not as easy as it once
was, so it is the more affluent people who are more likely to benefit.
I guess there is some small justice in taxing the "poor" to benefit the "rich"
for a change...
Bill Lawrence