Re: [Healeys] What Should We Do With Our Cars?

To: Al Malin <amalin@mac.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] What Should We Do With Our Cars?
From: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 23:17:02 -0700
yes but they bought it from Americans. BTW the two cars with the highest
North American content of over 90% content is the crown vic and the toyota
camry. VW, Subaru, Toyota, Honda, Nissan BMW and others all have US plants.
GM and Ford build cars with high asian content. there are no American cars
anymore. Except those of us in the USA who have rebuilt our cars from the
ground up. My car came in  boxes....
Ira

--
I Erbs