Re: [Healeys] Speedo

To: "R. Price Lindsay" <price@advocateadvisors.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Speedo
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2009 23:10:56 +0200
This is not uncommon behavior of these types of speedo's. Possibly some
solidifying of the oil in the spindle bearing. It can make the needle
bearing stick a bit when starting of. It will do no harm whatsoever.
Best to just leave well alone but if you cannot live with it, just try
to add some clock oil to the bearing using a pointed wooden tooth pick.
Just wet the bearing, a full drop of oil is way to much.
Kees Oudesluijs