Re: [Healeys] wierd electrics

To: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] wierd electrics
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 17:28:44 +0800
I agree, sounds like a bad earth somewhere.  Try cleaning the battery
contacts first, clean fuse contacts, then unscrew each terminal on the
fusebox then screw down again.  After you've done all of that, start working
through all the earthing connections on the chassis, motor and behind the
instrument panel.  To be honest it should probably only take you 30 minutes
or less to work through all of it.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1