[Healeys] On the Road

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] On the Road
From: Carlos Cruz <healey3000bn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 05:22:21 -0700 (PDT)
Good morning fellow Healey Peeps,

I need some local help - actually Jacque does.  I'm on the road, on my way to
SEC.  I stopped for Breakfast yesterday at a Waffle House in Frankfort, KY. As
we were walking in, an older lady, I'd guess in her 70's stopped me to talk
about the car.  Evidently her cousin had a Big Healey in '63.  We talked for
about 10 minutes.  She seemed real interested in the carbs.  Through the course
of conversation, she mentioned she is the original owner of a 1953 MG TD.

She told me how much fun she has driving it but hasn't been able to get much
driving in this year because the carbs are fouled up.  I got her contact
information and told her I had resources that might be able to help.  This is
where you guys come in.  She probably needs to have her carbs rebuilt.  She
mentioned it's been years since someone has done serious work on them.

Does anyone know of a guy in the Frankfort, KY area that I can give to her.  I
don't know Jacque from a hole in the wall but given her age I would want to
make sure it's someone we would trust on our cars.  If you or someone you know
can help, please drop me a note with contact info and location so that I can
pass it along to her.  Thank you in advance for your help.

Cheers,
Carlos Cruz