[Healeys] Healey's on the side of the road - Part One

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Healey's on the side of the road - Part One
From: Carlos Cruz <healey3000bn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 05:32:13 -0700 (PDT)
Good morning,

Just a quick note with a promise for more information later.  I'm traveling to
SEC now.  Yesterday, driving through Middlesborough, KY we spotted two Healeys
for sale next to a speed shop.  There were several other nice projects
available including a 56 2-door Chevy, a 67 Plymouth, a 69 Hemi Cuda, a 79 409
Trans Am and many others.  I will post several pics shortly.

One was a 55 or 56 100 and the other a 62 BT7.  Both in really rough shape.
The black BT7 looked to be in a severe front-end crash - I would bet the
occupants didn't survive. The red 100, looked OK but was well wrapped up in a
tarp.  I could tell it was missing the wings and front shroud.  Both had no
engine, transmission or interior.  The price on the red one was $2500.  The
black one was unmarked.  I have contact info if you're interested.

I took pictures of the number plates for those interested.  I will get these
posted as soon as I get them off my camera and figure out how to put them on a
web site.  Stay tuned for more.

Cheers,
Carlos Cruz