[Healeys] Fw: RE: Bonneville Healeys

To: List Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Fw: RE: Bonneville Healeys
From: Ray Juncal <healeyray@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 13:09:39 -0700 (PDT)
--- On Mon, 9/21/09, Ray Juncal <healeyray@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Ray Juncal <healeyray@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: [Healeys] Bonneville Healeys
To: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Monday, September 21, 2009, 1:01 PM

Tracy
   I couldn't agree with you more.  It's not the kind of place you just show
up and run fast.  It is one heck of a place though. WOW!
Ray Juncal
PS: I sure missed seeing Patric Quinn.

--- On Mon, 9/21/09, Tracy Drummond <bighealey@charter.net> wrote:

Keith,

The whole affair was a blast.  Great people, great cars and bikes, great
scenery (moonscape like but cool) great times.

I am convinced that the first time there competitors are just able to shake
things down and get a feel for what it takes to go fast.  Lots of unwritten
tribal knowledge to be gained before one could have a day or two of run
tune, adjust, rinse repeat.  The
 walk up in speeds for newbies is dead on
and a good rule.  125 then 150 etc.

What to bring, what to wear, how to prep cannot really be done from books
and instruction but it helps.  To really know one has to go there.

Wheeeeee !! good times

Tracy Drummond                  Gang Warily !
President AHCUSA              www.healey.org