Re: [Healeys] Champions(again)

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Champions(again)
From: "Mirek Sharp" <m.g.sharp@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 08:19:42 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: <healeymanjim@hansencc.net>
"  trash canned the champions,  CAVEAT EMPTOR."

...on the other hand... I have used Champions in my BT7 since the day I
bought it in '74 and have never had any plug problems.  Not to diss NGK
either - I use them in my bikes and they are a good plug too.

I think that collectively the list must have solved all the
problems/questions one can come across on Healeys (except the correct finish
for the side screen brackets) as we seem to be re-hashing old territory a
lot.

cheers,

Mirek