[Healeys] FW: PEDC Web site updated with news and images from Brits

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] FW: PEDC Web site updated with news and images from Brits
From: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 08:55:55 -0400
The link below is worth viewing. Ocean Grove, NJ is a one mile square
religious community/enclave on the New Jersey shore. They gave us two blocks
on their main business street (also two blocks from the Atlantic Ocean) to
show cars. 121 British cars were there which is almost double the membership
of our club. PEDC - Positive Earth Drivers Club - is devoted to driving our
cars as much as possible with events every couple of weeks. There were 13
big Healeys (including mine) at the show. Interesting photos and videos (at
least to me).

John Sims, BN6

Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com

Good Evening, Folks.

We have updated our Club web site with news and images from last weeks Brits
on the Beach car show in Ocean Grove. Visit us at www.PEDC.org for the show
wrapup, an all new image gallery and 2 fabulous videos courtesy of Jersey
Shore Events.

We will be adding images to the gallery as time permits, so check back every
so often to see what's new.

--

Positive Earth Driver's Club                               www.PEDC.org

        Dedicated to the preservation and enjoyment of Classic
                      British Cars of all marques

"It's not just a Club, it's an attitude"                     Drive 'Em!