[Healeys] Gas line plumbing

To: "List, Healey" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Gas line plumbing
From: ahy3000@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 13:35:20 +0000 (UTC)
I've seen lots of pix of cars with braided fuel lines in the engine
compartment. I'm curious about the threaded connection that is marked N/A in
the Moss catalog . It appears that this connection is 1/4" pipe thread and I
haven't found a braided hose connection to match it. What did you do?

Also, how do folks treat the cut end? I was thinking about heat shrink tape to
keep the end from fraying. Any thoughts there?

Also, just rebuilt my LCS-type fuel pump and lo and behold - it works! I am 99%
certain that the condenser (not yet fitted) goes from ground (the wire clip
grounds the body of the condenser) to the contact points blade screw. Yes?

TIA for you help.

Burt Weiner
'63 BJ7
HBJ7L/23582