[Healeys] [Fwd: Re: Truth or Fiction in Car Storage and ZOO

To: Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] [Fwd: Re: Truth or Fiction in Car Storage and ZOO
From: Joe and Lenore Armour <sebring@illawarra.hotkey.net.au>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 22:56:14 +1100
Ray Juncal wrote:

>Geeze Patrick you live in a real zoo.
>Ray

What do they say about leaving the whats a names in charge of the zoo?

( Have no fear 'The Mighty Quinn' and I share the same birthday and in
my case had I been born just 4 days later in UK I could have been Prince
Charles. Pat was a few years too late)  I think he wants to take the
BN.3 out for his birthday and visit me in a couple of days, maybe to
help with my clutch problem.