Re: [Healeys] [Fwd: Re: Help Needed]

To: jodyfkerr@gmail.com, coudesluijs@chello.nl
Subject: Re: [Healeys] [Fwd: Re: Help Needed]
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 13:51:23 EST
The rear axle housing on my Elva Courier is described as a "Riley" rear
axle.  It has the same dimensions as that of a Morris Minor,  is about 3-4
inches narrower than that of a Spridget and of  course the third member is that
out of a Sprite/Metro, Austin A 35, etc.  etc.

I think the English auto industry invented the acronym.

Best--Michael Oritt
  In a message dated 11/4/2009 1:37:04 P.M. Eastern Standard  Time,