Re: [Healeys] 55 hundred was on ebay

To: Greg Lemon <glemon@neb.rr.com>, Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 55 hundred was on ebay
From: Bob <robertlarson@att.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 01:12:15 -0500
For fun try jumping between some of the old and new Brit motorcycles,
right or left foot shift and is 1st gear up or down?

To this day and on my '06 Triumph I still, especially  in an unexpected
situation, have gotten it wrong  and try to down shift with the right
foot  and have locked the rear wheel brake.   I originally learned (
1947 Ariel )  and  for many years  rode right foot shifters  and my
learned response is wrong!

Bob

55BN1
60 Matchless