Re: [Healeys] 55 hundred was on ebay

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 55 hundred was on ebay
From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 14:48:56 +0000
On my first drive in a RHD car ... driving my purchase to the garage for the
safety inspection ... I got cut off by a cab.  I hadn't driven a manual shift
in about 10 years but the instinctual response was perfect.  Found the brake
and clutch pedal without thinking and rammed my right hand into the door
looking for the shifter.  Okay ... 2 out of 3 was perfect.  :)  Never a
problem after that though.

Robert D.

'55 BN1

'65 RHD Sprite