[Healeys] [Fwd: [Spridgets] Interesting cars for sale]

To: 4 - MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>, 4 - MG Ts <mg-t@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [Healeys] [Fwd: [Spridgets] Interesting cars for sale]
From: "Sales at \" Just Brits \"" <sales@justbrits.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 20:05:58 -0600
 From a pal of mine on the Spridgets List.
He IS quite LBC  knowledgeable.

<quote>
-------- Original Message --------

So the weird 70 degree temps continued today and I drove the Alfa to work.
In my little town of Roscoe IL I drove by an orange Datsun 2000 roadster
for sale (rough shape), and 2 miles down the road a white chrome bumpered
MGB (nice shape). If anyone has any real interest, let me know and I'll be
more than happy to check them out. This is ~90 miles west of Chicago, 45
south of Madison WI.
</quote>

If anybody is interested, lemme know & I'll put you in contact.

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com