Re: [Healeys] silcone brake fluid - Sideline

To: <healeymanjim@hansencc.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] silcone brake fluid - Sideline
From: <ggilliam@usol.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 22:27:17 -0500
As a side element to military vehicles using silicone brake fluid, GM had a
contract to build a large number of HD crewcab pickups, suburbans, etc for
the gov. Since silicone anything is a severe quality issue in the paint
areas of the assembly plant, the brake systems were not filled on the
assembly line as all the usual trucks were. Instead they built small
filling facility out by the rail ship yard about a half a mile away from
the assembly building(Flint MI).