Re: [Healeys] E bay

To: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] E bay
From: John Harper <ah@jharper.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 08:07:32 +0000
Patrick

I am about to say something with a cheeky smile on my face.

One could say that that only the early BN1s with the spiral bevel, 4
stud rear axle were true Austin-Healeys. After that BMC major units
replaced the Austin. By the time that the last 3000 was manufactured the
cars should have been badged BMC-Healey!

Regards

--
John Harper