Re: [Healeys] E bay

To: <healey.nut@gmail.com>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] E bay
From: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 09:39:38 +0100
Alan,
Here we are seriously thinking to have events together with our
".."-friends. Two weeks ago there was a meeting ".."-Club/Austin-Healey
Club officials to have a ".."/Healey-Weekend organised next year. Here
often people own cars of both marques and what we want is to meet same
minded people, not looking what kind of car they own.
So we have them really as close friends sharing the same hobby.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/GERMANY