Re: [Healeys] Window Glass

To: Dan Stromquist <dan@warner-associates.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Window Glass
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 22:21:38 +0100
Triplex does not exist anymore as a manufacturer. The bussiness was
taken over by Pilkinton. This firm makes top quality windscreens as OE
for many cars and also supplies after market windscreens for many
classics. However I do not know if they also make the wanted side
windows. Google may give the answer.

Kees Oudesluijs
NL