Re: [Healeys] Window Glass

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Window Glass
From: "BJ8 Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 08:37:39 -0500
Hi, Dan -

I have installed the Moss side window glass on both sides of my BJ8.  With
new window guides installed, I have experienced binding of the glass on both
sides at some point in the travel of the window, the driver's side more so
than the passenger's side.  I didn't have this before replacing the glass,
so I suspect that the curvature of the glass is not exactly what it should
be.  But I don't have any proof of that.  The guides may be the problem.
The glass is not marked in a visible location as installed, but I think it
is Euro Glass.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry