Re: [Healeys] Front Parking Lamp Boots BJ8

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>, Rich C
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Front Parking Lamp Boots BJ8
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 14:48:34 -0800 (PST)
Hi Rich;B  You indicate the it is a Phase 2 BJ8 that you are seeking front
lamp boots and wire sleeve for; hence a Lucas Model 691 with a BMC part number
of 52751D.B  [see attached bLucas Equipment Specificationsb file, page
7]B  From that, I believe the wire sleeve and boot would be part number
54573156. [see attached bFront Running Lights-L691b file]B
One option is Classic Bits eBay store at:
http://stores.ebay.com/Classic-BitsB  B and put bL691b in their store
search engine.B  You will get 4 b 6 hits.B B B
Another option is to check out Auto Electric Supplies at:
http://www.autoelectricsupplies.co.uk ; specifically:
http://www.autoelectricsupplies.co.uk/product/384
You may have to search further however, just to get the wire sleeve and boot;
it may not be sold separately.
Good luck Rich.B
--Scott
J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, B Murphy Lives

--- On Wed, 11/18/09, Rich C <richchrysler@quickclic.net> wrote: <<B  Where
can I find the rubber parking lamp boots and wire sleeve protection tubes for
Phase 2 BJ8 front parking lamps. The back side of these assemblies are totally
exposed being right in front of the front wheels. Originals are shot and I
need to find replacements. Nobody seems to list the full covering boot that
encloses the full assembly including ground sleeve. >>

http://www.flickr.com/gift/

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of
Lucas]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of
Front]