Re: [Healeys] Dave Dougan's overdrive part 2

To: <awgertoo@aol.com>, <healey100m@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Dave Dougan's overdrive part 2
From: TERRY COLL <coll44@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 17:12:56 -0500
I have also used MT90 and MTL in my BJ8 gearbox/overdrive.  Couldn't tell that
much difference in shifting between the two but I've decided to stay with the
MTL because of Nock's recommendation.  The MTL leaks a bit but I'm more
comfortable going with it as it has been recommended from their vast wealth of
experience.

Terry Coll  '64 BJ8