[Healeys] Tranny/Overdrive Lub

To: "TERRY COLL" <coll44@msn.com>, <awgertoo@aol.com>, <healey100m@gmail.com>
Subject: [Healeys] Tranny/Overdrive Lub
From: "John Soderling" <bighealey@astound.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 15:19:48 -0800
MT90 or MTL - I guess they both have advocates.  When I made the switch from
20W-50 to Red Line about nine years ago, I called Red Lines headquarters
(about 15 miles from my house) and talked to their applications engineer
(who use to own a big Healey) and he recommended MT90 as best for the Healey
transmission with overdrive.  That's what I've been using.
Vrooom vrooom,
John
Erika the Red

Any variation of Obamacare will include a "global budget" which will have an
unelected board to dictate what is covered for different ages of patients,
i.e., the older you are the less the Washington  will authorize to be spent
on certain life-extending procedures for you.  I liken this to high altitude
bombing from 35,000 feet where you don't see the faces of the people you
kill!