Re: [Healeys] Dashboard restoring

To: Thomas Morrione <tjmorrio@colby.edu>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Dashboard restoring
From: Pieter and Linda <pieters@pt.lu>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 09:09:59 +0100
I have used Envirotex on woodworking projects and it is a fine
product. However from memory I don't think it is very UV stable so may
not be the best for a dash that is going to see a lot of sunlight. As
to the trunnion bearing, mine have been in for about 7,000 pretty hard
miles with no change in end float. They made a huge difference when
using big tyres and a smaller steering wheel,
cheers
Pieter