Re: [Healeys] led brAke lights fro rear reflectors

To: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] led brAke lights fro rear reflectors
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 09:36:58 +0800
I ERbs -

I've bought several LED 1157's from this guy (buy them in red, they're the
brightest) and I can tell you these are the brightest tail lights on the
market.  These are the only way to go, and the current draw is quite low.
The only thing is you might need to replace your lucas flasher with a solid
state flasher, but you can buy those in your local pep boys for cheap.

http://autolumination.com/1156_1157.htm

His stuff is very good quality.  1157 is what you want for the combined
brake / turnsignal lights.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1