Re: [Healeys] led brAke lights fro rear reflectors

To: <healey.nut@gmail.com>, <eyera3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] led brAke lights fro rear reflectors
From: Richard Kahn <tahoehealey@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 23:26:07 -0800
If you follow the article, it will cost about $40 to $50 bucks. It tells where
to get the parts and how to do everything. The only difficult part was cutting
the hole in the rubber gasket. I bought new chrome with red lens on E-bay for
20 more dollars. I used the original Lucas glass in stead of the re-production
lens. It lights with the turn signal, brakes and headlights. No relay
required. Took about one hour to do.