[Healeys] Conclave 2010

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Conclave 2010
From: tomleavy@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 18:10:18 +0000 (UTC)
First, Happy Thanksgiving to all. Among other things to be thankful for this
year, I count this great community of car enthusiasts, and the friends we have
made along the way. How fortunate we are to own these great old cars that bring
us so much pleasure.

It was almost a year ago that we decided to expedite the restoration timeline
and be ready in time for this past Conclave. I figure this weekend is a good
time to kick the discussion around the dinner table and begin making plans.

Is anyone traveling from the East Coast to Illinois to this year's meet? We are
trying to get a group from Central NJ together. How impressive would it be to
see a long line of Healeys heading West?

All the best to you and yours.

Tom