Re: [Healeys] Keep left

To: HealeyRick <healeyrick@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Keep left
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 08:48:27 +0800
I am in London from time to time.  Generally yes they walk left as well, but
London is quite international so people are sort of all over the place...
but the Tube is made for walking left, so that should let you know the
expected convention.

Hong Kong walking is all over the place (also very international), but they
have a great set up for pedestrians where when you come to a crosswalk,
there's big white letters & an arrow painted on the road to tell you whether
to look left or right.  Not a bad idea...

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'59 Jag Mk IX