Re: [Healeys] Keep Left

To: Awgertoo@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Keep Left
From: ATIGHTPROD@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 03:30:51 EST
Hear ... hear ... from another "southpaw",  there was a softball  team in
Sacramento, California called "Sinestra" and every player was left  handed,
even third base and short stop, and every one laughed, until they took
championship ... so from one of the left side, or sinister as they say, and  as
life long bass ackwards "lefty", I attest to the fact that only the ones
with true resolve get over the right hand world we live in.
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598

In a message dated 11/28/2009 8:59:36 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,