Re: [Healeys] travelling assistance in France

To: "Mr. Bill" <bn1@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] travelling assistance in France
From: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 11:38:12 -0800
just tell everyone you are Canadian.:)
Actually, my wife and I had a wonderful time in Paris over the summer. We
were worried about all of the horror stories we heard about being and
American. The people could not have been nicer. I agree it helps that we
tried to speak French, My wife far better than I, and yes we were polite. We
had a wonderful time. Just expect to spend more money in 24 hours than you
ever thought you would...

--
I Erbs
Portland, OR