Re: [Healeys] france

To: Bernard Cristalli <bcrist@club-internet.fr>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] france
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 09:26:10 +0800
Bernard -

You have to understand many American men have "hang ups" with the French
because your countrymen are always good at romancing our women!

By the way, I spent my honeymoon in Cote d'azure... loved it (except for the
angry union workers in my hotel in Nice!!).  I am tempted to move my 100 to
France so that I have something to drive there when I visit!  One of the
greatest countries in the world for classic car driving.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'59 Jag Mk IX