[Healeys] 100 seats

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] 100 seats
From: "Carr&Edwards" <scvc70@epix.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 21:19:26 -0500
Work on "Cinderella" the garage-sale Healey continues, and once again I need
help from the list!

Yesterday I stripped all the upholstery from the seats, so the metal frames
can be sandblasted.  One of the car's many DPOs had put vinyl covers over the
original upholstery.  Apparently the covers were too small, so he took a
hacksaw to the "ears" on the seat backs where the pivot bolts go!  We need to
weld them back up to original contours, but have no idea how much was cut
off.

Does anyone have a bare metal 100 seatback that could be traced to give us a
pattern of the last 6 - 8 inches of the ears?

Thanks in advance,
Sarah Carr
BN1 in PA