[Healeys] club magazine

To: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] club magazine
From: keith taylor <ktee20@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 23:00:52 +1100
Received my copy of the Healey Club USA magazine here in OZ     VERY
NICE       took me 3 goes to realise it was a calender in disguise

      Which leads me to :-

Here in OZ we are a day ahead of you, how about a Down Under version showing
our correct day & date

     Which leads me to :-

A blond was flying Sydney to Melbourne
as the flight settled out she moved to a first class seat
a stewardess told her (nicely) to return to economy
- - - I AM BLOND & BEAUTIFUL & CAN DO AS I PLEASE
The head steward then approached her with the same request
- - - I AM BLOND & BEAUTIFUL & WILL SIT WHERE I LIKE
the captain then severely made the same request
- - - I AM BLOND & BEAUTIFUL & I AM STAYING HERE
The co-pilot said let me sort this, my wife is blond & I speak fluent blond
Within less than a minute the blond quietly returned to her economy seat
the captain very impressed asked what he said
I TOLD HER FIRST CLASS DID NOT GO TO MELBOURNE

Keith Taylor
WAMBERAL OZ
BN1
BN2........If I ever finish them