Re: [Healeys] heritage certificate question

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] heritage certificate question
From: "BJ8 Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 04:00:26 -0500
Hi, Josef -

As I mentioned previously, as far as I know the VIN/chassis number was
stamped on the shock tower only for BJ8s (and possibly for BJ7s).  See the
attached photo for an example.  There is another number stamped on a
different part of the shock tower that was applied by Jensens, and it
appears not to relate to either the chassis or body number of a car but was
used by Jensens or BMC for their own purposes.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA