[Healeys] Parts (second attempt)

To: healeylist <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Parts (second attempt)
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 18:30:55 -0800
Folks,

A while back I forwarded some info to the List from a gentleman in Texas
who had a bunch of Healey parts for sale.  He was swamped with inquiries
but was grateful because he has two kids that just graduated from
college--one is a cancer researcher who already has made a significant
find--and has big loans to pay off.

Anyway, he found more parts.  He sent me photos of a shroud, two front
and one rear wing, a starter and a generator, a complete steering shaft,
windshield wipers, a couple of wire wheels, a pair of original horns and
many other parts, all from a MkI and MkII BT7.  Since we can't send
attachments you'll need to contact him directly (I'll try to send his
list in subsequent emails):

David R. Koch
508 Cross Timbers Ct.
El Paso, TX 79932